Philips Lifeline Review
Review: *Lifeline ® would earn our Check of Approval if they offered a 30 day money back guarantee and a lifetime price guarantee with their service. Lifeline offers a high quality medical alert service, and you can cancel at anytime.
- Lifeline does not offer a money back guarantee with their service.
- You can cancel your service at anytime.
- They have a high quality medical alert system service and are probably the largest medical alert company in the nation.
- Lifeline does not offer a lifetime price guarantee.
- Choose between Lifeline’s Basic and Preferred (AutoAlert) Service for $13.00 more per month.
Lifeline can be reached at 1-800-380-3111 or www.lifelinesys.com
$41.00 for Shipping and Activation
$35.00 – $50.00/Month
Based on Zipcode
Advance Payment Discounts
Monitoring Agreement Term
Month-To-Month, No Time Commitments
Repairs or Replacement Charges
None, Replacements Shipped
Cancellation Policy & Discounts
Cancel at Any Time
Approximate Button Range in Typical Home
Coverage for 3000 sq ft | 300 ft Range
Help Button Battery Life
18 Months. Button Reports When Battery is Low
What Happens if I Lose Power
36 Hours of Battery Back-Up
Waterproof Help Button?
Help button Options
Necklace or Wristband
UL Certified Equipment
24 Hour Technical & Customer Support
UL Listed Monitoring
Redundant Backup Monitoring Centers
Typical Response Time When Button Pressed
20 – 30 Seconds
Other Options & Information
Standard Shipping 2 – 3 Days
Cost of 2nd Person
$10.00 per Month
* Lifeline ® is a registered trademark of Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V.
Philips Lifeline does not receive our check of approval.
To learn more about our 3 top-rated companies, click on the links below:
Help build our community by sharing your comments…